Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

Learning how to love and support people and care about them and be concerned for them without letting it become a source of anxiety and pain is turning out to be one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I have a really hard time accepting that I sometimes have to say "it's not my problem, I am not responsible for this person's problems or this person's happiness, this person is the only one who can truly make him/herself happy," because I want so much for people to be happy, and other people's happiness makes me happy. It gets very complicated in my little brain and some days I feel like I'm stepping on toes, trying to learn to do it all properly, and I don't like that. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to learn how to be me without letting that anxiety be part of who I am, and I'm finding it to be a lot of hard work. I hope I get better at it soon. Thanks for understanding. Love, me.

No comments: