Thursday, May 8, 2008

So I just looked up Bruce Devlin because I had never heard of him before. Apparently he's got a bazillion and a half golf courses around the world.

Then I looked up Pete Dye to make sure I wasn't crazy. He's got a bazillion and a half golf courses, too. One of them is one of my top 2 favorite courses that I ever played, Rum Pointe, which is also my favorite course in Maryland. I was looking at pictures of it, and it made me miss Assateague like crazy. I want to be there right now.

My other favorite course is Davis Love III's course at Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach. He recreated Scottish ruins on the course!! Hole 4, if I remember. So cool.

I wanna be down South right now. Or at least, I feel like watching either A Walk to Remember or The Notebook so I can feel like I'm down there. Except Brenna borrowed both and The Notebook is at home and A Walk to Remember is MIA. Grrrr.

Also I'm supposed to be studying for my 20th Century American Foreign Policy exam tomorrow night...hahaha.

----------------
Now playing: John Mayer - Back To You

No comments: