Sunday, December 2, 2007

"I know that the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms


One step forward, twelve steps back. Argh.
Why can't I just frickin forget about all this.
Damn me.
Oh wait. I'm already damned. Otherwise this wouldn't be a problem.


Roland: We all die in time. It’s not just the world that moves on… But we will be magnificent… There’s more than a world to win…
Eddie: What are you talking about?
Roland: Everything there is… We are going to go… We are going to fight. We are going to be hurt. And in the end, we will standEven the damned love.
- Stephen King, The Drawing of the Three


"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
-
Eleanor Roosevelt

How do I stop myself from relinquishing my consent without meaning to all the time???
Argh.


----------------
Now playing: The All-American Rejects - Move Along