Monday, December 24, 2007

This is super random, but so I don't forget:

In all seriousness, I really do get that men and women are different, and I'll admit that in some ways, men are generally superior. Physically, they're mostly taller, stronger. Statistics show they score higher on standardized tests and get in fewer car accidents and all that blah blah blah. But I also have to point out that in other ways, women are generally superior. And that just because they're different, that in no way indicates that they aren't equal. And if a given man and given woman aren't equal, it's probably in terms of humanity and completely regardless of their gender/sex.

And even though I say that, I still maintain it's not a matter of which sex is superior and which is inferior. One isn't better than the other or worse than the other at all. It's all subjective, and there's no judgment - just distinct differences.

That's all.

No comments: