Monday, March 24, 2008

Another new one. No, two new ones.

peace in an image
reflect
freckled details
finely formed
evidence of light
life
contrary to outward image
reflection

...

livejournal



So apparently writing poems inspired by pictures is my new thing.
I guess that's okay. I mean, writing a poem is a way of conveying an image and a feeling, a mood and tone, and ideas. A photograph is a way of using an image to convey all that without words. So I guess that works.
It shall have to, because I like doing it. Haha. It makes me feel peaceful.
Can you guess what photo I was inspired by for this?
It's on Facebook, and it's one of my favorites. It's kind of old. It's not hard to figure it out. It's pretty obvious, actually. But that's alright.
( :

Also, should I start naming these? Or just number them? Or what? Suggestions, please.
<33

P.S. Second new one...I don't like. I'm putting it up anyway for the hell of it. It's different. Also it's not even decent.

No comments: