Thursday, April 17, 2008

I did write another poem during an ultra boring Lit & Film class today.
But I also didn't remember to tear it out of my Lit & Film notebook.
And I also left my Lit & Film notebook in my room.
(I'm at work.)
I'll post it eventually.
It sucks anyway.
Perhaps I'll write another one instead of doing my homework.
I think that sounds like a marvelous plan.

Also, I was in the bookstore today and I found this Fresh Ink card that I really like that I forgot exists, but it makes me smile every time I see it. On the front is a herd of sheep shown in black and white, except for one that is wearing this hideous red printed bow tie. It says "To add to my misery, no one here thinks I'm funny." Or something like that. And on the inside it says something like, "What is wrong with these people?" It's really amusing, and it' s completely me. Except I would never wear a hideous red bow tie. Ever. That sheep, though, was totally pulling it off.

Okay, that legitimately was not funny. Or at least, it was a lot funnier in my head. Then again, most things are.

Also, Things to Buy This Weekend:

1. Juno
2. The new Gavin DeGraw album
3. Season 4 of "Friends." Maybe. I really shouldn't be spending so much $. So maybe not.
4. Clothes

Must make myself save $ for Venice. Hehehe.

No comments: